Value Your Trade
Shottenkirk Chevrolet Trade-In Car Calculator
Before you upgrade to a new ride for your Hannibal commute, you might consider trading in your current vehicle first. Before you trade your current vehicle in, you’ll need to know how much your vehicle is worth so that you can get the best deal on your trade-in and have more money to put towards a new car. Luckily, you can use our trade-in car calculator above to get a quick estimate of your vehicle’s trade-in value. Learn how to trade in your car with our handy calculator at Shottenkirk Chevrolet.
How to Value My Trade
To get an estimate on your current vehicle’s value, simply enter the necessary information into our trade-in car calculator. Here is how to use our tool:
- Enter the license plate number/letters and select the state in which your vehicle is issued.
- Enter the 17-digit VIN. If you don’t remember what your VIN is, hit the “Where is my VIN?” option below.
- Enter your vehicle’s year, make, model, style, and current mileage amount.
- Once you’ve entered all of the appropriate information, select “continue” below.
Once you hit the “continue” button, you should have an estimate of your vehicle’s trade-in value. The next step is to trade in your vehicle to a dealership in the Monroe City area.
How to Trade in My Car
The trade-in process for your car is pretty straightforward. Here are the steps to trading in your vehicle at Shottenkirk Chevrolet:
- Tell us about the car’s condition and features.
- Get a cash offer.
- Bring your car to our dealership near Cholchester.
- Get cash for your vehicle or get a trade-in credit.
When you get an offer you like, you can hand over the keys, and that’s it. Are you still wondering how to trade in your car? Reach out to us for any questions.
Trade in Your Vehicle at Shottenkirk Chevrolet
When it’s time to upgrade to a new ride, you can easily and efficiently trade your vehicle in at Shottenkirk Chevrolet when you use our trade-in car calculator. Contact us to explore our inventory and take advantage of our new vehicle specials.