2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
The Chevy Equinox returns better than it’s ever been before. With improved performance and fuel economy, you’ll be able to get more out of every drive through Quincy, whether you’re going to the grocery store or taking a weekend cruise. The Chevy Equinox fuel economy allows you to get up to 31 mpg on the highway, which is quite impressive for a vehicle of its class. See what else you can expect from the Chevy Equinox with Shottenkirk Chevrolet, and experience this SUV for yourself when you set up a test drive at our dealership.
Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage & Performance Specs
The Chevy Equinox fuel economy isn’t the only reason to get behind the wheel. With a lightweight but powerful engine under the hood, you’ll have plenty to carry you through your longest Keokuk drives with ease. Here are some of the key performance specs of the Chevy Equinox:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Towing capacity of 1,500 pounds
- 26 mpg city / 31 mpg highway
With 1,500 pounds of pulling power, you’ll be able to haul your pop-up camper or small fishing boat without a hassle.
Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage by Drivetrain
The Chevy Equinox comes available in FWD and AWD, and both options will garner impressive fuel economy for your Hannibal drives. It’s important to note that the Chevy Equinox fuel economy will vary slightly depending on the drivetrain you choose but not by much. Here is how much the drivetrain options will affect your fuel economy:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city / 31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city / 30 mpg highway
Other Fuel-Preserving Features of the Chevy Equinox
The Chevy Equinox gas mileage helps you get more out of every drive, but there are other features on the Chevy Equinox that can help you preserve even more fuel when you drive. Some of the fuel-preserving features of the Chevy Equinox include:
- Automatic Stop/Start: This system shuts off the engine automatically whenever you come to a complete stop with your foot on the brake pedal in order to preserve fuel use. As soon as you take your foot off the brake, the engine automatically starts back up again. This can be a handy feature during heavy stop-and-go traffic, which can use up more of your fuel than you might initially think.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Since improper tire inflation can cause your engine to work harder, which lowers fuel economy, having a properly working TPMS is more important than you realize. Luckily, the Chevy Equinox comes equipped with a TPMS that can help you stay alert if your tires are low on air, so you can get them filled up to the appropriate level as soon as possible.
Ready to save more on fuel wherever you go? Visit Shottenkirk Chevrolet to take the Chevy Equinox for a test drive and see how much you can save with our Chevy Equinox lease deals and other new vehicle specials.
Save More With the Chevy Equinox at Shottenkirk Chevrolet
Contact us to see how much the Chevy Equinox gas mileage can save you on your next trip. Let us help you spend less time at the gas station and more time on the open road.
More from Shottenkirk Chevrolet
2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
The Chevy Equinox returns better than it’s ever been before. With improved performance and fuel economy, you’ll be able to get more out of every drive through Quincy, whether you’re going to the grocery store or taking a weekend cruise. The Chevy Equinox fuel economy allows you to get up to 31 mpg on…
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Configurations
The Chevy Silverado 1500 comes in several different configurations, so you can have plenty of options when choosing the configuration that works for you. While any configuration will allow you to take on the Quincy roads with full force, the specific capabilities and features will vary from each option, so explore the different 2021…
2022 Chevy Trailblazer Colors
If you like high-performance capabilities and the ability of customization, then you’ll absolutely love the 2022 Chevy Trailblazer. With several stunning paint colors and unique interior colors to choose from, you’ll be able to customize the Chevy Trailblazer to perfection and leave a lasting impression on the Quincy roads. Check out the different Chevy…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage