CELEBRITY CHARITY SOFTBALL GAME
After the PHR Contest, Shottenkirk Chevrolet is sponsoring the FIRST annual Celebrity Softball Game. Come watch as local media celebrities & business personalities take to the field at Q Stadium to help raise money for the local baseball programs at the Quincy area YMCA and Quincy Park District.
Our celebrity roster includes:
Chris Martin, QND & GEMS Baseball Coach,
Greg McVey, Culver Stockton Athletic Director
Bill Connell, QND Athletic Director
Rick Little, QHS Football Coach
Tyler Tomlinson, Culver Stockton Soccer Coach
Mike Elbe, John Wood Community College Athletic Director
Demond Dade, QHS Basketball Coach
Jeff Zanger, Payson Softball Coach
Brian Smith, TNT Action Sports owner
Tegan Orpet, KHQA Weather Anchor
Lesley VanNess, WGEM News Anchor
Melissa Shriver, KHQA News Anchor
Rajah Maples, KHQA News Anchor
Tom Van Ness, Quincy Herald Whig General Sales Manager
Matt Hopf, Quincy Herald Whig
Jeff Dorsey, Y101 Radio Personality
Dennis Oliver, Y101 Radio Personality
Angie Asmann, NuFit For You owner
Megan WIlliams, Former Rams Cheerleader
Denise Donley, WCOY personality
Paige Traeder, WCOY personality
Shottenkirk Chevrolet’s All Star Charity Event
Chevy Dice Roll
Official Rules & Regulations
From the admission tickets to the Charity Softball game, 50 will be drawn at random throughout the event. Ticket holders must be18 years old to participate. 50 Eligible contestants will have an opportunity to roll 5 one-inch dice. Each die will be labeled with a winning letter on one (1) side of the six (6) sides – the “winning side”. The winning side spells out: C H E V Y. The five (5) non-winning sides will contain black dots. Contestants rolling the Winning Side will win a Chevy Cruze LS, valued at $19,940. Contestants are responsible for tax, title, license and doc fees. An appointment will be made to pay fees and take delivery of the vehicle at Shottenkirk Chevy, 1537 N 24th, Quincy, IL after claim is verified with Advantage Specialty.
Each eligible contestant will have the opportunity to roll the five (5) dice for a chance to spell C H E V Y. Employees of Shottenkirk Chevy & Kia, their immediate family members and members of the same household of Shottenkirk Chevy & Kia, its advertising or promotional agencies or Advantage Specialty are not eligible to participate. Nothing may be done to enhance a contestant’s chances of winning the contest.
All attempts must be made in the presence of the Appointed Contest Administrator.
1. Each eligible contestant will be presented with the designated sign in binder and five (5) 1” dice for their particular contest attempt and directed to the area to complete the roll.
2. Each eligible contestant must be in a standing position, holding the five (5) 1” dice in their hand or cup, tossing the dice a minimum distance of three feet onto a smooth playing surface. During the toss, the dice cannot come in contact with any object or person and at a minimum complete two rotations, coming to a complete stop on its side. The dice must lay flat and cannot be leaning against anything.
3. Any die that is stacked or leaning in any fashion will void the roll/toss and the contestant will be allowed a replacement roll/toss of all the dice.
4. No part of the contestant’s body or clothing may come into contact with the dice after such dice have been rolled /tossed prior to such dice coming to rest.
5. Each toss/roll will be videotaped as evidence in the event of a winning roll. The video must show the contestant signing in immediately prior to their roll/toss AND show the actual roll/toss of the dice and following such dice until they come to rest, zooming in and focusing on the side rolled of each die.